If you receive a monthly or quarterly statement then you should review the transactions in your account. Questions to ask yourself:
- Do you remember buying any of the securities listed on your statement?
- Were they authorized by you?
- Did your broker discuss with you the risks associated prior to recommending buying a security?
- Did your broker recommend buying the security prior to actually buying it?
- If you answered “No” to any of these questions then you may be a victim of unauthorized trading by your broker and may be entitled to a recovery of your losses.
Call the Securities Law Firm of Menzer & Hill, P.A. for a free consultation.